Then you can edit each days suggestions, by adding in new must see places, or deleting them, and easily rearranging them as well.
- ALWAYS have your Oyster card ready when you’re approaching the barriers or we will tut
- When the barriers open, move swiftly through, or we will tut (helps to have an irrational fear that the doors with shut on you. Gets you moving along quicker
- If the barrier says “seek assistance” either try again or move out of the way as quickly as possible, or we will tut.
- Don’t take forever at the machine to top up your oyster, or we will tut.
And just for some general advice
- When you get on the platform, move down. Don’t just stand in the doorway, or we will tut.
- when you exit a train, move quickly out the way (preferably towards the wall if you’re not sure where you should be going), or we will tut
- Do not press the buttons on the tube or we’ll sniff you out as a non-native
- Know your route before you get in the station. Don’t be that person standing in the way while you study the tube map. The tutting will deafen you!
Currently we have a world map, but also each regions map to the country level. Lots more maps coming up soon!
Ever wondered what to do with all your files that people email you, or you find on your smartphone? Store them in File Store+, and you will always have access to them, at your fingertips, easily search for them, and delete when you are finished with them. What could be easier?
And yes, this place really exists. See it here.
Yes, another clone for 2048 is out now, this time with slightly nicer graphics. Get it while you can, Game of Double on the iOS app store.